Indian Motorcycle News and Reviews
This is your place for all of the latest Indian Motorcycle news and reviews. Indian Motorcycles originally started life in 1901 in Springfield, Massachusetts and the brand was prominent in the US and international racing scenes. Indian had a loyal following of customers but went bankrupt in 1953. The brand was revived multiple times by different organizations but none of them managed to keep it going. In 2011, Polaris Industries purchased the brand and re-launched in 2013.
- The Scout includes two models; the Sixty and standard model. This is a “midsize” bike that is very versatile.
- The Indian Chief line is more of a classic Cruiser with distinctive Indian styling.
- The Indian Bagger line includes the Vintage and Springfield models.
- The Indian Chieftain includes a bold style Hard Saddlebags.
- The Indian Roadmaster includes a larger windshield and protection from the elements.
- The Indian FTR 1200 and FTR 1200 S features styling derived from the Indian FTR 750 Flat Track racing model. This “Standard” or “Naked” bike is like nothing else currently on the market.
Click here to go to the Indian Motorcycle website: https://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/
Scoll down for all the latest Indian Motorcycle News and Reviews.
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Thursday, August 30, 2018
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Thursday, August 31, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017