Cherokee National Enduro is June 7
Round two of the Kenda AMA National Enduro Series is scheduled to run on June 7 in Greensboro, Georgia.
This is a press release from National Enduro…
Things to know for the Cherokee National Enduro on June 7th in Greensboro, GA:
Firstly, and probably most important, we are cleared to go racing on June 7 for the Cherokee National Enduro in Greensboro, GA. It feels like forever ago since round one back in February in Sumter, SC. We couldn’t be more excited to get back to Kenda AMA National Enduro Racing in just a few weeks. There will be some protocols to follow as we need to adhere to the Social Distancing guideline, and the safe to race protocols. You will find those protocols listed below:
- Online Pre-registration is set to open tomorrow, Wednesday, May 20 at 8 p.m. EST. Registration will be limited to 550 only. There will not be a waiting list because we can not have a group of people together waiting on a row number, and no post-registrations will be allowed. All registrations must be done online. Registration for the Cherokee National Enduro will be $75. Here is a link to registration: https://www.livelaps.com/event?2189
- All vehicles in the staging grounds, at rider support stops, and all gas stops will be required to have a minimum 10-feet distance around them in all directions. Camping will be allowed on Saturday night. We ask that everyone stays at their own vehicle/ campsite and does not leave their vehicle/ campsite unless to go to registration or to the starting line.
- You must bring your own pen [to write with]. Each vehicle will be given their own individual waiver to sign. One waiver per vehicle.
- Your AMA membership must be up to date before coming to the event. If it has already expired, your membership will expire before June 7, or if you are not yet a member, please use the following link to update your membership: americanmotorcyclist.com
- Livelaps RFID transponders will be available at the event. If you do not already have one, you can purchase one for $20 at the event. These transponders are cash only and you must pay with exact change. No change will be given for transponder sales to limit the transaction back and forth. Please come prepared.
- Registration will be limited to riders only. Please come through with your helmet. To limit the people in line for registration, we ask that riders come through alone. Any rider that is a minor can come through registration with one parent or guardian. There will be markers staged 6-feet apart, we will require you to remain 6-feet apart from one another while in line. Wearing a mask is encouraged while you come through registration, NEPG and Cherokee club members will have PPE.
- The starting line will be a riders-only zone. Please no mechanics, parents, or anyone other than riders in this area. We ask that all riders keep their helmets on in this area. We will have markers 6-feet apart, please line up with other riders on your row and move forward as each row takes off.
- There will not be a riders meeting for this event. Only come to the registration trailer for registering for the event. This will not be a social-gathering place. We will have a handout with riders information, as well as we will post riders information online. If you have any questions about the riders information or about the event, please send us an email at email@example.com
- If you feel sick or are sick during the weekend of the event, please stay home.
We are excited to be getting back to racing. Please follow all social-distancing guidelines for this event so that we may continue to race during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE for a downloadable National Enduro Schedule