2020 KLIM Frozen Cow Tag Snowbike Ride | March 14
Join KLIM, Timbersled, Rever and Trail Tech for the second annual snowbike ride in the rugged Idaho mountains on March 14, 2020.
This is a press release from KLIM…
Following the success of last year’s Frozen Cow Tag and their wildly popular Cow Tag Off-Road Ride, KLIM is inviting snowbike riders to celebrate the winter riding season in their own testing grounds – the rugged Idaho mountain terrain.
This unique snowbike-only event will have riders spend a full day in the stunning Idaho backcountry, guided by GPS, in search of valuable Cow Tags. Riders will be challenged to find either the highest number of Cow Tags, or the most challenging Cow Tags possible (depending on your strategy). These tags will earn you valuable raffle tickets, which will be used to enter prize drawings at the end of the event.
The KLIM Frozen Cow Tag Snowbike Ride will bring together snowbike riders from all over the U.S. to celebrate this rapidly-growing sport with a great time riding the Idaho backcountry. KLIM is proud to engineer riding gear for dedicated snowbike riders tackling winter conditions, and you’ll be riding some of the same areas that help them develop their gear.
The ride is meant to be enjoyable for everyone and honorable sportsmanship is expected from participants. Please do not participate in or encourage cheating to accumulate more raffle tickets than you fairly earned. This unfair practice goes against the spirit and purpose of the Frozen Cow Tag and discourages sponsors from participating in the future. Those found cheating will be disqualified from participating in the raffle. Ride hard and play fair.
VIDEO | 2019 Frozen Cow Tag Snowbike Ride
To register for the Frozen Cow Tag, view the schedule and for more information on event guidelines visit https://www.klim.com/frozen-cow-tag
- Registration opens January 13, 2020
- Fees are $120 per person (non-refundable)
- Registration limited to 150 people
- Thousands of dollars in prize drawings
- Catered dinner (March 14)
- Special Trail Tech promo
- Frozen Cow Tag exclusive event t-shirt
- KLIM sticker
- KLIM 20-year anniversary hat
- GPS waypoints/tracks
- Minimum 1 GPS required per group
- Mandatory avalanche safety gear: beacons, shovels, probes (must be shown when signing in)
- Participants must be 18 years or older
- Snowbikes must display Idaho snow registration tags, which can be purchased at High Mountain Adventures (either resident or non-resident tags if visiting from out of state)
- Due to the nature of the Frozen Cow Tag Snowbike Ride, traditional snowmobiles will not be permitted
Frozen Cow Tag Registration: https://www.klim.com/frozen-cow-tag
For more information, visit KLIM.com.