AltRider Taste of Dakar 2018
Join AltRider for an epic ride in the desert April 6-8, 2018
This is a press release from AltRider…
This year’s Taste of Dakar will feature a brand-new routes. From sand dunes to stretches of cracked sandbeds, dirt trails winding around valleys and everything in between — the desert offers unique riding opportunities for ADV enthusiasts.
Join us for an epic weekend adventure for the 6th annual Taste of Dakar in Gold Point, Nevada on April 6-8. This gripping adventure includes GPS-led routes, five square meals and snacks for the weekend, adult beverages, nightly entertainment including performances by E+O Medicine Show, and the opportunity to ride routes planned by five-time Dakar Rally professional participant Kellon Walch. Open to all levels of riding skill.
Motorcycle rentals are available and an optional Friday Class put together by Black Swan Moto.
The Taste of Dakar registration includes:
- 2 nights of camping at the Gold Point Ghost Town
- Epic GPS led routes for every skill level in the beautiful off-road routes near Death Valley
- 5 delicious catered meals
- Beer and adult beverages
- Exclusive AltRider Taste of Dakar t-shirt
- Exciting prize giveaways from event sponsors
For more information, visit www.altrider.com