AHRMA Announces Third Annual Handshift Shoot-Out
The third annual Handshift Shoot-Out will feature double-barrel action with back-to-back weekend racing on October 10-11, 2020 at the 16th Barber Vintage Festival, pitting Harley vs. Indian handshift 45 cubic-inch flathead racebikes.
Separate shootouts will be held on Saturday and Sunday, tentatively scheduled for lunchtime.
Each day, riders will draw for grid position and compete in a three-lap heat race. The rider with the best combined two-day score will be declared champion and receive a special trophy.
To qualify to race, riders must do the following:
- Hold, at minimum, a weekend membership with AHRMA.
- Have a valid racing license with an approved motorcycle roadracing-sanctioning body.
- Have successfully raced at least one event with that sanctioning body during the current racing season.
- Complete practice scheduled exclusively for shootout participants first session after lunch on Friday (you must be registered as a Handshifter Shootout competitor and have a Handshifter Shootout sticker to be eligible to participate in this practice session).
- Pay a $20 exhibition class entry fee (good for shootout practice only and both days of racing).
- Must pass Handshifter Tech (please contact Tony Pentecost at email@example.com or 256.506.8254 for further information).
- Wear AHRMA approved personal safety gear (please review Rule 3.4.2 in the 2020 AHRMA Handbook found at ahrma.org/ahrma-handbook)
This is a rare opportunity to promote your company and/or products to engaged active enthusiasts.
For more information about sponsorship, promotion opportunities or any additional questions, please contact the AHRMA Roadrace Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry Form Available Here
For more information, visit www.ahrma.org