Ducati Custom Rumble Contest Final to be Live Streamed
The Scrambler Ducati Facebook page plans to live stream the final of the Custom Rumble, a competition dedicated to the best custom Scrambler Ducati.
On Monday, May 25 at 11 a.m. EDT, a jury made up of actor Nicholas Hoult, riders Chaz Davies and Andrea Dovizioso, the founder of BikeShed Dutch Van Someren and Filippo Barbacane, will elect the winning custom-made Scrambler Ducati from the competition.
The winner will be rewarded with an exclusive Beta workbench and tool kit.
The following is an excerpt from a press release from Ducati…
Enthusiasts of the world of customization and of the “Land of Joy” had until March 15 to vote for their favorite motorcycle on Scramblerducati.com; almost five thousand users expressed their preference from among the 74 custom bikes in the contest.
The awards event will be conducted by model, influencer and Scrambler Ducati Ambassador Dominika Grnova, who in turn participated in the Custom Rumble in 2018. At her side will be an exceptional jury with personalities from the motorcycle world and fans of the Scrambler Ducati brand, each one connected from their home:
Nicholas Hoult, British actor seen in Mad Max and About a Boy, as well as a passionate Ducatista
- Chaz Davies, official rider of the Aruba.it – Ducati team in the Superbike World Championship
- Andrea Dovizioso, official Ducati Team rider in the MotoGP World Championship
- Dutch Van Someren, founder of London’s BikeShed and passionate motorcyclist
- Filippo Barbacane, Italian customizer of the Officine Rossopuro
The jury of experts will decide the winning custom Scrambler Ducati from the 5 finalists who received the most votes online in their category:
- Rocker: 204 votes – Ducati Hellas featuring Jigsaw Customs, from Athens (Greece)
- Cut-down: 231 votes – Francesco Russo featuring Moto Design Custom, from Naples (Italy)
- All-Terrain: 357 votes – Nguyen Ximong, from Hanoi (Vietnam)
- Outsider: 450 votes – Nick Tansley, from Barcelona (Spain)
- Bully: 537 votes – Marco Graziani, CC Racing Garage, from Rome (Italy)
The winner will be rewarded with a Beta workbench with a complete set of tools included, a precious and functional instrument to continue transforming the production motorcycles into something unique.
To follow the live broadcast of the Custom Rumble final just connect to the official Scrambler Ducati Facebook page at 11 a.m. EDT on Monday, May 25.