Klim now has pants to match its warm-weather Marrakesh riding jackets.
The following is a press release from Klim…
Klim’s new Marrakesh Pants are stretchy, ultra-comfortable mesh riding pants for motorcyclists who want the best comfort they can find but aren’t willing to throw safety to the wind. Built with the same mindset that created the popular Marrakesh jacket, these new pants are phenomenal warm-weather riding pants.
The Marrakesh pants are made of Klim’s Karbonite Micromesh four-way stretch nylon fabric, a 1000-denier material woven in a manner that allows for excellent flexibility and airflow. This fabric weave creates a porous layer to allow controlled airflow through the entire garment. The Marrakesh strikes a perfect balance between fully open mesh fabric with massive airflow, and windproof fabrics with select vents.
This Karbonite Micromesh fabric is also protective against abrasion, shown by the CE AA-rating certified to standard prEN 17092-3 earned by both the jacket and pants. For further protection, Cordura nylon overlays in key abrasion areas add safety without feeling cumbersome. D3O armor handles impact protection.
Klim Marrakesh Pants Features:
- Karbonite Micromesh four-way stretch 1000D Cordura chassis
- Stretch woven material fully porous for airflow
- 3M Scotchlite C790 carbon-black reflective material
- Durable 750D Cordura fabric for seat, cargo pockets, cuffs, hem
- Burn-resistant Kevlar inside knees for heat protection
- D3O Level 1 adjustable knee armor
- D3O Level 1 hip armor
- Four pockets, one Hypalon knife pocket
- Easy fit over street clothes or base layers
- CE AA rating certified to prEN 17092-3
- MSRP $349.99 to $369.99
For more information, visit KLIM.com