Designed to be the best all-around tire for modern and powerful adventure tourers
Expected to be available on January 1, 2019, the new and improved ContiTrailAttack 3 is an all-weather, all-terrain tire for adventure bikes. It has a 90-percent street and 10-percent off-road pattern, and it is engineered to reach optimum operating temperature quickly, at around 1500 meters. The center of the tire is extra abrasion resistant, and the rear tire has less grooves in the backbone area to improve mileage and stability.
VIDEO | Continental ContiTrailAttack 3 Tires
Here is the ContiTrailAttack 3 press release from Continental:
The new and improved ContiTrailAttack 3 debuted at the EICMA show in Milan, Italy. Following the success of the ContiTrailAttack 2, an abundance of impressive innovations makes the ContiTrailAttack 3 a true all-rounder for adventuring and everyday use. It retains its 90% Street – 10% Off Road pattern design capabilities along with many Continental Core Technologies.
It offers remarkable agility, thanks to an extremely short warm-up run of no more than 1500 meters – this is all it requires to reach its optimum operating temperature. In addition, the new Continental Adventurer masters off-road and asphalt routes just as easily as it does varying road conditions, from bone dry to completely saturated.
Thanks to the smooth interaction of the three cornerstones caused by Continental´s MutiGrip Core Technology, there is an extra abrasion-resistant center section, a balanced carcass construction and a special profile design. The ContiTrailAttack 3 inspires trust with consistently reliable properties throughout its entire lifetime. Superior agility, precise handling, high comfort and sensitive feedback are the result of all embedded Continental Core Technologies in the new ContiTrailAttack 3.
- 100% TRUST: Shortest warm-up time – reaches its optimal temperature range within the first mile*
- BENCHMARK IN WEAR: Even after 2,200 miles, the ContiTrailAttack 3 still has more tread depth than a new benchmark tire and provides better handling abilities**
- PERFORMANCE OVER LIFETIME: It is built to ensure the highest constant level of performance even after thousands of miles
- WET GRIP: Best wet grip achieved by compound & pattern design
- AGILITY: Most agile All-rounder for easy, accurate and predictable handling
- COMFORT & STABILITY: High level of comfort, absorption and stability even on challenging road conditions
* Internal outdoor wear test under realistic touring conditions on BMW 1200 GS (K50)
** Internal outdoor wear test under realistic touring conditions on BMW 1200 GS (K25)
ContiTrailAttack 3 Core Technologies:
- Handmade in Germany >> Engineered in Germany
- Performance Over Lifetime