Yoshimura 2019 Honda Monkey Exhausts
Yoshimura has a new lineup of both slip-on and full-system exhausts for the 2019 Honda Monkey.
The full-system RS-3 exhaust increases horsepower by 7.3 percent and torque by 3.1 percent. It has a custom hard-anodized cap featuring a titanium tip. It also has a custom rivet band, a special inner core baffle, an integrated heat shield, and an 18mm o2 sensor.
VIDEO | Honda Monkey Stock vs. Yoshimura RS-3 Slip-on
VIDEO | Honda Monkey Stock vs. RS-3 Full System
2019 Honda Monkey FS/SO pricing and info:
2019 Honda Monkey Street RS-3 SO SS/SS/TI
Part # 12130B5500
QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER DECLARED “REPLACEMENT PART”
2019 Honda Monkey Race RS-3 FS SS/SS/TI
Part # 12130A5500
QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER DECLARED “MODIFIED PART”
Stock Full system weight: 11.2 Lbs.
Yoshimura RS-3 SS/SS/TI Slip-on weight: 5.8 Lbs.
Yoshimura RS-3 SS/SS/TI full system weight: 5.5 Lbs.
Fender Eliminator Kits
Yoshimura also has new Fender Eliminator Kits ($129.95) for the Monkey.
This new kit incorporates Yoshimura’s new Shrink Solder Connectors and a new and improved weather-tight light housing, and brighter DOT compliant LED light.
- New improved DOT-compliant L.E.D. light and housing
- New easy to use Heat Shrink Solder Sleeve Butt Connectors
- Model-specific precision laser-cut stainless-steel bracket tucks discreetly under the tail section of the motorcycle
- Black anodized aluminum license-plate frame with silk-screened Yoshimura logo included
- Stainless-steel hardware included
- Compatible with aftermarket turn signals when combined with Universal Turn Signal Bracket Kit (sold separately)
- Yoshimura LED black anodized aluminum-body turn-signal kits available separately (072GLTSFK front and 072BGLTSR rear)