Sunstar Works-Z Steel Rear Sprocket
Sunstar’s Works-Z rear sprockets is a stainless-steel rear sprocket that fits most 125cc+ off-road motorcycles.
Sunstar says that the heat-treated SUS410db stainless steel used to make the Works-Z is up to three times more durable than standard steel and can last up to 10 times longer than aluminum.
It has a self cleaning off-set tooth design and is lighter in weight than standard steel.
Works-Z Steel Rear Sprocket Features
- Up to 3x More Durable Than Standard Steel Sprockets
- 6-8x The Durability of Aluminum
- Self-Cleaning Offset Tooth Design Keeps Drive System Free of Debris
- Less Drag and Increased Longevity
- Stainless-Steel Weighs up to 50% Lighter Than Standard Steel
- Heat Treatment Increases Lifespan
- Recommended With 520XTG Works TripleGuard Sealed Off-Road Chains
For more information, visit http://sunstar-braking.com/