Rekluse’s Indian Thunder Stroke Product Line
Rekluse Announces Full Product Line for 2014+ Indian Thunder Stroke Models
This is a press release from Rekluse…
Boise, ID (August 5, 2020) – Rekluse has released their full product line for Indian Chief Chieftain, Springfield and Roadmaster models including RadiusX and TorqDrive clutches.
RadiusX (Auto Clutch)
RadiusX combines TorqDrive (+4 friction disks) and EXP technologies to fit within the existing OE clutch components delivering higher torque capacity and increased power transfer.
- Take off and stop in gear without using clutch lever – no more stalls
- Reduces lever pull effort by 20%
- Experience maximum power delivery
- Confidently navigate traffic and slow speed conditions
- Standard clutch lever function with full override
- Part number RMS-6216100 MSRP $949
TorqDrive (Manual Clutch)
A high-performance clutch pack designed to decrease slip and unlock the full power of the engine.
- TorqDrive thin friction disk technology allows more disks to fit in the OE clutch footprint (+5 friction disks)
- Increases torque capacity by over 20% for stronger clutch engagement
- Smoother shifting
- Lighter clutch pull (reduced by 20%) with no compromise in power delivery
- Steel core friction disks provide improved heat dissipation and longer clutch life
- Part number RMS-2816100 MSRP $449
“Our new auto and manual clutches for Indian Thunder Stroke models represent the next step in growing our V-twin presence, giving more riders access to our high-performance clutch technology,” shared Rekluse President, Sean Brown. “The unique clutch design of the Thunder Stroke platform challenged the team to adapt our technology and created the opportunity for us to really customize the performance for the motor. These products showcase our passion for improving the riding experience. We are excited to get these clutches in customer’s hands and for them to experience all of the benefits they offer.”
Contact your local dealer or Rekluse to learn more.