EXO-R1 Air Helmet by ScorpionEXO
ScorpionEXO’s new flagship EXO-R1 street helmet was refined on the MotoGP and WorldSBK circuits.
The EXO-R1 Air has ScorpionEXO’s proprietary Ultra-TCT composite-weave shell and an energy-absorbing EPS liner with built-in airflow channels. The removable comfort liner is eyeglasses compatible and includes integrated speaker pockets. The snugness of cheekpads can be adjusted with ScorpionEXO’s AirFit inflation system, and the helmet comes with two Pinlock-ready faceshields (clear and dark-smoke). The EXO-R1 is available in solids and graphics, including the limited-edition Bautista and Quartararo replicas. Optional ‘Thinner’ Cheek Pads sold separately.
VIDEO | EXO-R1 Air Helmet by ScorpionEXO
- Multi-layered Ultra-TCT® shell combines fiberglass, aramid and poly-resin fibers which minimize weight while maximizing strength and impact dispersal.
- Aero-tuned shell sculpture helps reduce aerodynamic drag, improve balance, and maximize mobility.
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides energy absorption and channels for increased airflow.
- Aero-Tuned ventilation features a Ram-Air intake system, 4-port exhaust spoiler system and EPS channels for an optimal flow-through effect.
- Optically superior Clear MaxVision® Pinlock-Ready® face shield installed. Anti-scratch coated and offers 95% UVA & UVB protection.
- Additional dark smoke MaxVision® Pinlock® face shield and Pinlock® anti-fog insert included.
- EllipTec™ II quick-release face shield mechanism with integrated center lock provides a superior shield-to-gasket seal.
- Removable/washable KwikWick® III anti-microbial interior keeps you cool, dry and comfortable.
- AirFit® inflation adjustment system provides a custom fit to your cheekpads, also reducing wind noise and lift.
- 3D contoured, Kwikfit® cheek pads allow easy access for most eye glasses.
- EMT-friendly, emergency release cheekpads.
- Integrated speaker pockets to accommodate BlueTooth® communication-system speakers.
- Breath Deflector included for enhanced fog-free performance.
- Aero Skirt (Chin Curtain) included to help reduce wind noise.
- Titanium double D-rings.
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 certified / ECE approved.
- 5-year Warranty.
ScorpionEXO EXO-R1 Air Helmet Prices and Colorways:
EXO-R1 Air Fabio Quartararo ($459.95) only 500 will be produced for sale in North America.
EXO-R1 Alvaro Bautista ($459.95) only 400 will be produced for sale in North America.
EXO-R1 Blackletter ($429.95)
EXO-R1 Corpus ($429.95)
EXO-R1 Solid Black, Solid White ($399.95)
For more information, visit www.scorpionusa.com