Joker Machine Indian Adjustable Shift Rod
Kick your Indian in gear with Joker Machine’s CNC-machined billet aluminum adjustable shift rod.
Joker Machine’ adjustable shift rod (P/N 30-810-1) works with all Indian Scouts and Scout Bobbers and it also fits 2016 Victory Octane models. It enables you to adjust the shift-arm height to accommodate riders with limited reach. Simply spin to the rod to adjust and set it.
It has a racing-inspired cut-out design, but it can be flipped around to show a smooth sano finish. It retails for $89.95 and comes in a choice of Hard Black or chrome-plated finish.
Adjustable shift rod changes your shift-peg height up to 0.75″.
- Fits 2015-up Indians Scout Sixty, Scout Bobber and 2016 Victory Octane models.
- 13″ overall length.
- CNC-machined billet-aluminum construction.
- Hard Black and chrome-plated finishes.
- Can be installed with either race-inspired lightweight cut-outs side or with the solid bar side showing.
- Made in the USA
- Loosen nut on both ends of shift rod.
- Remove rear heim joint rod from rear heim joint.
- Install right-threaded front side.
- Install left-threaded rear side.
- Spin rod to adjust shift-arm height.
- Tighten nut when done.
- Loosen nut and spin rod to readjust if needed.
For more information, call 909/596-9690 or visit www.jokermachine.com