Sidi Introduces Its New Premier Racing Boot
The Rex boot is an all-new model for 2019
The all-new Sidi Rex boots have three-steel cable-adjustable closure systems with Sidi’s exclusive Tecno-3 Push rotor.
VIDEO | How to wear and close the REX boot…
Cambrelle is used for the lining to wick moisture away, and a single vented ankle support brace joins the internal and external ankle joint. The Nylon toe slider is reinforced with fiberglass and is fitted with a new air intake and an alloy insert.
- The boot is equipped with three steel cable adjustable closures with Sidi’s exclusive Tecno-3 Push rotor. The shin and ankle mechanisms pull from the center allowing a symmetric closure. The instep mechanism ensures a snug yet comfortable fit.
- Sidi’s proprietary Technomicro is used to construct the upper. Elastic panels are added in the key front and rear of the boot flex areas for maximum comfort.
- The foot is surrounded by Cambrelle, a synthetic lining material that wicks moisture away and keeps your skin dry and less likely to blister.
- A single vented ankle support brace joins the internal and external ankle joint for more support.
- Nylon innersole with removable arch support pad
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- Dual compound sole.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Asymmetric shaped heel cup is equipped with a soft fixed insert on the internal side of the boot for better adherence and contact with the bike.
- The toe slider is made of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
- Available in a perforated “Air” version in black and white
- Available Colors: Black, Black and White, Black and Fluo Red
- MSRP is $545
VIDEO | Loris Capirossi tests the new Sidi REX boots…
For more information, visit www.motonation.com