Baume & Mercier Limited Edition Burt Munro Watch
Baume & Mercier Clifton Club Indian, Burt Munro-tribute timepiece available for pre-order.
It’s been 50 years since Burt Munro took his Indian Scout Streamliner to the Bonneville Salt Flats and made history – a story immortalized by the feature film, The World’s Fastest Indian, starring Sir Anthony Hopkins.
Today, the Baume & Mercier Clifton Club Indian, Burt Munro Tribute was unveiled for the very first time at EICMA 2017 and is available online for pre-sale.
Recognizing the year Munro set his iconic land speed record, the watch will be limited to just 1967 pieces. The limited-edition timepiece features a number of special details designed to commemorate the extraordinary achievement of Burt Munro, including the following:
• Munro’s lucky number 35 in the chronograph seconds counter.
• Calfskin strap in deep vermilion red identified with Indian Motorcycle as well as the color of the Munro’s Scout Streamliner.
• Silver dial sandblasted to mimic the surface of the Bonneville Salt Flats.
• The counterbalance of the seconds hand features the Indian Motorcycle “I” script logo.
• The 44mm stainless steel case has a tachymeter scale on the bezel, which features Munro’s record of 184 mph.
• On the back, the famous Indian Motorcycle headdress logo is engraved, as well as that watch’s number within the 1967 limited inventory.
The Baume & Mercier Clifton Club Munro Limited Edition watch is available for pre-order now for delivery in April 2018. MSRP is $3,750. Visit www.baume-et-mercier.com for more information.