2021 Beta 2-Stroke RR Line First Look
Below, we have the 2021 Beta 2-Stroke RR line first look with all of the updates. After significant updates to the 2020 Beta model line, the 2021 updates are relatively minor and aimed and fine-tuning and improved durability. The line still includes 125, 200, 250 and 300cc options.
2021 marks the Italian manufacturers 116th year in business and all the models will now feature “Italian Red” plastic. Below are the rest of the updates.
- Updated frame. The head tube area has more gussets to increase its strength.
- Stronger rear subframe.
- New side-panel mounting to make it easier to work on.
- Updated tank cover for easier mounting.
- Stronger seat base and new foam for better support.
- Updated airbox to improve waterproofing and improve the fit of the air filter.
- New electrical system, with improved charging efficiency.
- Upgraded internal fork components to improve plushness on the trail.
- New rear shock settings to improve traction. Updated speedometer for improved reliability and accuracy.
All the models include a front/rear light, adjustable power valve and plastic skid plate. The 250/300 models also include electronic oil injection, so you don’t have to pre-mix your fuel. The 250/300 models also got a counter-balancer in 2020 to help reduce vibration and that too carries forward for 2021.
The 2021 Beta RR 2-Stroke line will be available at the end of July 2020. Beta has said many of the models (especially the 300RR) sell out quickly and recommends contacting your local Beta dealer to get a deposit in to hold a bike. Find a dealer list on the Beta USA website.
2021 Beta 2-Stroke RR Model Line Prices:
- 2021 Beta 125 RR $7999.00
- 2021 Beta 200 RR $8699.00
- 2021 Beta 250 RR $8799.00
- 2021 Beta 300 RR $9199.00
Destination fee: $389.00
Get all the latest Beta motorcycle news and bike test here.
Get all of the latest off-road motorcycle news and bike test here.