RK Excel Sealed U-Ring 420 Chains
RK Excel has new U-Ring 420-pitch chains (part number BL420MRU) that are rated up to 150cc and 25 horsepower, ideal for bikes like the Honda Monkey and Honda Grom.
The BL420MRU chains are sealed, giving them approximately four-times the longevity of a non-sealed chain. RK Excel’s MRU chains feature thin U-Ring seals, which helps makes them lightweight and reduces rotational mass. The BL420MRU chains have a maximum tensile strength of 4540 ft.-lbs. and weigh 1.74 pounds per 100 links. The chains are available in the pictured Black Scale colorway (black sideplates with gold pins and rollers).
RK Excel Sealed U-Ring 420 Chains Features:
- Lightweight, low-friction, sealed, U-Ring 420 pitch chain.
- Life expectancy is four times longer when compared to a non-sealed 420 chains.
- MRU features an Ultra-Thin U-Ring Seal, where the thickness of the seal is less than 50% of the most common O-ring seal.
- Thin U-ring seal keeps the weight low, reducing the rotational mass of a standard sealed chain.
- MRU will require less chain adjustments compared to non-sealed 420 chains.
- MRU chains have a maximum tensile strength of 4,540 ft.-lbs. weighs 1.74 lbs. per 100 links and is rated up to 150cc and 25 horsepower..
- Available in Black Scale: black sideplates and gold pins and rollers.
- Retail price $109.28 for 120 links.
For more information, visit www.rkexcelamerica.com