Shark Evo-One 2 Helmet in Endless Graphic
A new graphic is out for Shark’s Evo-One 2 modular helmet.
Shark says that the Evo-One 2 is a direct evolution of its Evoline Series 3, the first modular helmet model that received the full-face / open helmet certification in Europe in addition to a five-star rating in the SHARP crash test.
What sets the Evo-One 2 apart from traditional modular helmets is that the chinbar can be flipped up all the way from front to back, keeping the weight of the helmet low and the chin bar out of wind gusts.
Here is MotoGP rider Johann Zarco and Shark Evo-One 2 helmet:
VIDEO | Shark Evo-One 2 Helmet
Shark Evo-One 2 Helmet Features:
- Injected-thermoplastic resin shell
- Two shell sizes (XS-MD, LG-XL)
- Improved kinematic, quick-release, anti-scratch faceshield
- Inner anti-scratch sun shield
- New chin-guard locking/unlocking system
- Auto up/Auto down system allows the faceshield to automatically lift when raising or lowering the chin guard
- Reinforced magnetic fastening of the chin curtain
- Compact aerodynamic profile
- Reduction in airborne noise
- New side plate design
- Double D-ring chin buckle
- Integrated chin curtain
- Eyeglasses friendly
- Max Vision Pinlock insert lens included
- DOT and ECE certified
Price for the Evo-One 2 starts at $429.99 and the new Endless graphic retails for $469.99
To find out more about SHARK Helmets North America LLC, visit us.shark-helmets.com