Maxima Racing Oils Pro Plus+ and Assembly Lube
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Southern California, Maxima Racing Oils has decades of involvement in professional racing.
Maxima’s products include oils for two- and four-stoke engines, transmission and gear oil, shock fluid, brake fluid and many others. Two of Maxima’s newest offerings include Pro Plus+ oils and Assembly Lube.
Maxima Racing Oils Pro Plus+
The Pro Plus+ oil lineup from Maxima Racing Oils is a full-synthetic, ester-fortified oil for four-stroke engines. The Pro Plus+ oils are designed to ensure optimum protection, peak performance and positive clutch feel. The surface-active, oxidatively-stable formulation is engineered to offer excellent film thickness while maintaining viscosity across all operating temperatures. Pro Plus+ oils can be used for both racing and everyday use. The Pro Plus+ oils exceed requirements of API SN PLUS / JASO MA2 and is available in 10W30, 10W40, 10W50, or 20W50.
Maxima Racing Oils Pro Plus+ Features:
- Price: $12.95 Liter, $44.95 Gallon
- Superior protection at any temperature
- Excellent clutch feel and clutch protection
- Shear stable, ester-fortified formula maintains oil viscosity and film thickness
- Proprietary additive system and synthetic base oils combine to minimize oxidation and wear
- Surface-active chemistry aggressively attaches to engine surfaces and keeps them clean
- Exceeds API SN PLUS and JASO MA2 specifications
VIDEO | Destry Abbott uses Maxima Pro Plus+
VIDEO | Attack Performance – Powered By Maxima Since 2001
Maxima Racing Oils Assembly Lube
The Maxima Racing Oils’ Assembly Lube is designed to form a durable protective film on moving components and wear surfaces during assembly and initial break-in. Formulated with an advanced 2X Zinc anti-wear system that activates at both high and low temperatures, Assembly Lube prevents metal-to-metal contact after startup, before the engine oil can reach critical components. The non-foaming formulation easily dissolves into both mineral and synthetic oils, won’t clog filters and provides exceptional rust and corrosion protection during service and extended storage.
Maxima Racing Oils Assembly Lube Features:
- Price: $9.95 4oz bottle
- Formulated to protect at startup and facilitate efficient break-in
- 2X Zinc system provides exceptional anti-wear protection at all temperatures
- Compatible with all mineral, semi-synthetic and full-synthetic engine oils
- Rust and corrosion protection during extended storage
- Pleasant cinnamon scent for indoor use
For more information, call 619.449.5000 or visit www.maximausa.com