2019 GasGas EnduroGP First Look
GasGas announced its limited edition EnduroGP, it’s top-of-the-line off-road bike inspired by the factory race bikes ridden by GasGas’ world championship team racers. The EnduroGP will be offered in two displacements—250cc and 300cc, both two-strokes.
2019 GasGas EnduroGP
The new EnduroGPs feature dual-map ignitions, the two choices being “Dry” and “Rain.” The EnduroGPs also get a higher-compression cylinder head, and a new clutch cover and housing, manufactured by Rekluse. The entire exhaust system is made by FMF exclusively for the EnduroGP.
The KYB forks have new settings and DLC coating. New Goldpeed rims, with machined anodized red hubs, are standard equipment for the EnduroGP.
GasGas says the new EnduroGP will be arriving at dealerships in December.
Your Choice: 250cc or 300cc
NEW FEATURES GASGAS ENDURO GP 2019
- Rekluse clutch cover and housing, exclusive for the GasGas Enduro GP edition, with increased clutch efficiency and cooling
- Cylinder head with compressed combustion chamber, provides more torque to the engine and more precise power delivery
- Complete exhaust system manufactured by FMF exclusively for the GasGas Enduro GP model
- Renthal Fatbar handlebar without central bar and Renthal grips to offer greater grip and comfort for the rider
- Machined X-Trig triple clamps, anodized in red, optimized to reduce weight and transmit a greater feeling in the front.
- Handlebar supports, increased rigidity of the handlebar anchoring system
- New Kayaba fork settings for the Enduro GP model, with an anti-friction treatment (DLC coating) in black
- Front axle puller for quick and easy removal of the front wheel
- Front floating brake disc to increase braking performance and feel
- New set of Goldspeed rims with machined anodized red hubs and reinforced spokes
- Enduro GP seat cover with greater grip and exclusive official team ‘factory racing’ decoration
- Exclusive graphics and plastics for the Enduro GP model
- Black anodized aluminum rear sprocket
- New Regina Z-Ring Lightrunning 520/135 ZSA chain which reduces friction by 40% and maintains the same mechanical properties
- Incorporation new Dry / Rain dual ignition map. In “Dry” mode, the new map delivers the maximum torque, while in “Rain” mode it optimizes this delivery to offer better traction in slippery areas that require a precise touch from the enduro rider
Click here for the latest Cycle News Off-Road motorcycle reviews and news.
Click here for more GasGas motorcycle reviews and news.