Sidi SDS Denver and Denver WR Boots
The Denver riding boots ($219.99) and the water-resistant Denver WR ($239.99) are part of the Sidi Design Series (SDS) collection.
The Sidi Design Series, or SDS, is a collection of products that are designed by Sidi’s engineering/design team but are produced by outside suppliers.
The leather Denvers have a rugged work-boot style. Laces and zippers keep the boots secured on and Velcro flaps keep laces from dangling into the bike’s chain. Heel, ankle and toe areas are reinforced and plush fabric is used at the tops of the boots to prevent chafing on legs.
The Denver WR ($239.99) version has all the same features as the Denver plus it integrates a water-resistant and breathable membrane between the shoes leather upper and the interior polyester liner.
Sidi Denver and Denver WR Features:
- Upper is constructed of high quality top-grain leather
- The upper is double stitched in all high-stress areas
- Internally padded to the top of the shoe for max comfort
- Plush fabric at the inner top of the boot for comfort
- Vented polyester lining
- Non-slip rubber lug sole
- Internal outer-ankle protective caps
- Reinforced internal heel and toe areas
- The Denver features two different entry/egress systems. The rider can choose between the lace-up closure with metal eyelets or the zip closure with a Velcro flap at the top
- A plush fabric is used at inner top of the boot to ensure the riders lower leg does not chafe when wearing shorter socks
- Plush removable inner sole
- Leather double-stitched shift pad
- Rear of boot pull tab
- Available colors: Denver in brown and Denver WR in black
- Denver WR includes integrated water resistant and breathable membrane
For more information, visit www.motonation.com