Klim Unlimited Straight Stretch Jeans
The Klim Unlimited Straight Stretch Jeans have a casual look, but they are certified as a protective riding garment.
Klim single-layered Unlimited Straight Stretch jeans ($199.99) have a traditional five-pocket design and are made from 12-ounce denim that’s blended with abrasion- and cut-resistant Covec.
The leather Klim branding is subtle, and the gusseted crotch has stretch panels for more comfort when riding. These jeans have been rated for abrasion according to standard prEN17092-1 at 46.6 mph.
Klim Unlimited Straight Stretch Jeans Features:
- Rated for Standard prEN17092-1 at 75km/h (46.6mph)
- Straight-cut fit
- 5-pocket jean style
- 12oz Covec abrasion/cut-resistant stretch denim
- Subdued leather branding
- Riveted construction
- Zip fly
- Stretch gusseted crotch area
- No liner for comfort and mobility
- Hidden reflective under leg cuff for visibility
For more information, visit www.klim.com