AHRMA Announces Fundraiser Test and Tune Track Days at Talladega GP
AHRMA is hosting a fundraiser Test and Tune weekend at Talladega Gran Prix Raceway on June 6-7, 2020.
This is a press release from AHRMA…
AHRMA invites AHRMA racers out to a test and tune before its first Post-COVID-19 race. Social-distancing regulations will be posted prior to the event.
- AHRMA Membership – Weekend memberships are available for purchase.
- Race experience in 2018, 2019 or 2020.
- Online entry [registration –CN Ed] only to minimize contact at sign-in.
- $120 per rider per day.
- MSR [MotorsportReg.com] credits not valid for this event (this is a fundraiser, not a race).
- No refunds (this is a fundraiser, not a race).
- Four run groups (Sorry, no sidecars for this event).
- 30 bikes per group.
- 120 bike capacity per day – pre-enter on MSR [MotorsportReg.com] to reserve your spot.
- No timing and scoring.
- Tech and Registration opens at 7 a.m.
- Mandatory Riders’ meeting: 8:15 a.m.-8:45 a.m. (Tech and Registration will be closed)
- Track goes hot at 9 a.m. and ends at 5 p.m. with a 1-hour lunch break.
$5.00 per person per day charged by the track. No exceptions. Cash only.
Friday 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Saturday 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sunday 7 a.m.-5 p.m. (Must be out of paddock by 7 p.m.)
When the gate closes, it will be locked. Concessions and fuel not available: come prepared.
Tire Vendor (Stickboy Bennett with Bridgestone & Dunlop) and Dyno (Hall’s Custom Vintage – Rob & Jake Hall) will be onsite for the weekend.
AHRMA says that it will not be managing the reservation or payment for electrical access/hookups for motorhomes, travel trailers etc.: Talladega Gran Prix will handle those reservations on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information, visit talladegagp.com or email email@example.com or call 256/506-6603