Works Connection Pro Launch Start Device for Cobra Minibikes
Just released and made specifically for Cobra CX50JR, CX50SR and the CX65 models, the Pro Launch Start Devices from Works Connection are designed to deliver consistent starts and help launch your mini pilot ahead of the pack.
Each Pro Launch kit includes a CNC’d fork ring, start body/trigger assembly, custom aluminum drill-guide template, aluminum countersink tool and detailed step-by-step instructions.
Here’s a video with more about Works Connection Pro Launch Start Devices that were redesigned in 2014.
VIDEO | Works Connection Pro Launch Start Device Overview
Cobra CX50 / CX65 Pro Launch Start Device Features:
- Springless design delivers positive engagement and consistent release
- CNC-machined exclusively from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Lightweight, complete assembly (only 50 grams)
- Custom drill-guide template and countersinking tool included
- Detailed installation instructions include large step-by-step photos
- Laser-etched Works Connection logo
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- U.S. Patent Nos. 8,727,081 & 9,394,963
- P/N: 12-800 and 12-810
- Retail Price: $119.95
Here’s a video that shows how to install the Works Connection Pro Launch Start Device on KXF, YZF RMZ bikes, which is similar to installation on the Cobra minibikes.
VIDEO | Works Connection Pro Launch Start Device Installation
For more information, visit www.worksconnection.com