Antigravity Batteries Bluetooth Battery Tracker
The Antigravity Battery Tracker is a Bluetooth Monitoring system for your vehicle battery that helps you track your battery’s health and status.
Once connected to your motorcycle’s battery, the Bluetooth Battery Tracker from Antigravity Batteries tracks and logs the battery’s data and sends the info to your cell phone when in Bluetooth-signal range. It offers real-time data in addition to 31 days of historical data. It not only warns of a weak battery, but it also can monitor parasitic-draw level, and features a Voltage Test, a Cranking Test and a Charging Test though a free app.
- Works on all 12V LITHIUM batteries (Antigravity also has lead/acid versions).
- Easily monitor your battery status through a phone app.
- Monitor Voltage, Starting Performance and the Charging system.
- Immediate real-time data and history up to 31 days.
- Sends alerts to your Phone when within Bluetooth range.
- Installs in less than two minutes.
Video | Antigravity Batteries Bluetooth Battery Tracker
Cranking Test, Antigravity Battery Tracker Bluetooth App: The Cranking Test automatically logs data for each start of your vehicle. It allows you to see if your battery is getting weaker and not staying in a high enough voltage range when the engine is started, which may indicate an aging battery or a low state of charge.
Charging Test, Antigravity Battery Tracker Bluetooth App: The Charge Test allows you to see if your Alternator is charging the battery and working correctly.