National Hare and Hound is August 25 in Panaca, NV
The 2018 AMA KENDA SRT National Hare and Hound Championship Series heads to Panaca, NV for Round 6 of the race series.
This is a press release from National Hare and Hound…
The 2018 AMA KENDA SRT National Hare and Hound Championship Series heads to Panaca, NV for Round 6 of the race series. The race will be a Saturday only race, on August 25th at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds. With 80 miles of desert terrain, racers will have a challenge awaiting them after a summer break from racing that seemed to have lasted forever.
Sign ups for both Youth and Big Bikes will be Friday from 6pm-8pm and Saturday morning from 6am-10:30am. Pre-determined temp. #’s can be purchased at sign ups for $10 along with transponders for $10 as well. Come enjoy a spaghetti dinner with the NHHA Crew and the Pro’s Friday night from 6pm-8pm during the Autograph Signing and Sign Ups! YOUTH are also invited to come to the autograph signing to sign posters of their own alongside the Pro’s.
- BOTH parents must attend sign-ups or have AMA annual release and one parent (or guardian w/ notarized statement)
- Entry Fee – PeeWee $30 – Youth $35
- Mandatory Riders Meeting 15 minutes before each start line
- Race 1 – 7:30am – Youth Bike – 1hr./10miles
- Race 2 – 9:30am – PeeWee / MRAN 65cc Novice – 40min./1.2miles
- Bomb (the Start) – WALK ONLY Friday 4 – 5pm and Saturday 20 minutes before your race
- Pro/Pro 250 Entry – $100 (50% Payback)
- Non-Pro Entry – $60
- Bomb Practice WALK ONLY! Friday from 4-5:30 and Saturday 8-9am
- Mandatory Riders Meeting @ Rodeo Grounds bleachers
- Banner Up @ 11am
- Parade to Start 4.5 miles, 4×4 vehicles only
- Loop 1 – 37 miles (70+, 60+, 50+C, Women C, Sportsmen) *NO alt gas
- Loop 2 – 36 miles (Pro AA, Pro 250, All Remaining A/B/C classes)
- *No ATV
For more information, please visit www.nationalhareandhound.com