S&S Cycle Big Bore Stroker Cylinder & Piston Kits
S&S Cycle has new 136 ci and 131 ci big-bore stroker cylinder and piston kits for 2017 and later Harley-Davidson models with the Milwaukee-Eight powerplant. The kits provide a huge displacement increase for a considerable power increase. The kits work with the stock crankcases and are powder coated to match the factory finish. The original engine serial numbers are retained, as is the stock engine height.
Here is more from S&S Cycle:
S&S has been building big bore kits since the 60s and has it down to an absolute science. Our latest efforts are aimed at the Milwaukee Eight® platform (2017 and newer big twins) and open up a whole new level of performance for these engines. Combining a newly designed forged piston with their 4.25” cylinders to net a tire melting 131 cubic inches when paired with their 4.625” stroker crank. We build our big bore kits and cranks to much tighter tolerances and with higher quality materials than the factory parts. This new piston/cylinder kit will be a solid platform for massive power.
Features & Benefits
- Huge displacement increase means huge power increase
- Works with stock crankcases
- Original engine serial numbers are retained
- Powdercoat finish match factory finish, giving the bike a “sleeper” advantage
- 0.045″ MLS (multi-layered steel) head gaskets
- Retains stock engine height
- Includes 131″ Cam Cover Badge
- Must be used with our stroker flywheels to achieve 131″ displacement (part #s 320-0605, 320-0620)
To learn more, visit www.sscycle.com