MotoKolors LLC has announced the 2021 Kenda AMA Extreme Championship, presented by XC Gear. This will be the second year for the East / West AMA series but it includes three new events. FactoryOne Sherco backed Cody Webb won the 2020 championship and aims to be back to defend his title in 2021. Below is the press release from MotoKolors:
The Kenda AMA Extreme Championship (previously referred to as the Sherco AMA Off-Road Extreme Championship; east and west) will offer a 10-round series in 2021, consisting of six East, and five West rounds. The RevLimiter Extreme Enduro will once again double up as the series’ east vs west event, overlapping the two schedules.
2021 Kenda AMA Extreme Championship Schedule – West
- Round 1 – March 21, 2021. Page, AZ. Grinding Stone Hard Enduro.
- Round 2 – April 10-11, 2021. Bridgeport, TX. Revlimiter Extreme Enduro.
- Round 3 – May 15-16, 2021. San Bernardino, CA. Last Dog Standing.
- Round 4 – June 12-13, 2021. Donner, CA. Donner Hard Enduro.
- Round 5 – June 19-20, 2021. Kellog, ID. Silver Mountain Xtreme.
2021 Kenda AMA Extreme Championship Schedule – East
- Round 1 – April 10-11, 2021. Bridgeport, TX. Revlimiter Extreme Enduro.
- Round 2 – May 2, 2021. Spragueville, IA. Iowan Hard Enduro.
- Round 3 – May 29-30, 2021. Marquette, MI. Madd Moose Hard Enduro.
- Round 4 – July 3-5, 2021. Tamaqua, PA. Tough Like ROOR.
- Round 5 – July 17-18, 2021. Little Hocking, OH. Bad Medicine @ Fallen Timbers.
- Round 6 – August 7-8, 2021. Taylorsville, NC. Battle of the Goats Extreme Enduro.
The EXC Team is thrilled to announce the addition of three new rounds to the 2021 season. First will be the opening round of the west schedule, an exciting all-new venue in scenic Page, Arizona. Also new to the west will be a hard enduro hosted by well-known off-road legend Brian Garrahan, located at the notorious ski slopes of Donner California. And lastly the series has added the Iowan Hard Enduro to the east schedule, already a fan-favorite only in its second year.
“Our objective is to elevate the AMA Extreme Championship series, via a partnership with AMA clubs across the United States – while promoting the prestige of the toughest #1 AMA plate to earn in the sport of extreme off-road motorcycle racing.” ~ Mark Koch, EXC President
In addition to the new rounds, EXC is pleased to announce it’s new-to-the-series Pro Women’s class.
“This advancement will allow our female Factory riders the starting position they deserve, among many other much needed improvements. We are thrilled to be at the forefront of women in extreme enduro – and are thankful for all the sponsors and individuals who have collaborated, donating their time and efforts to make this happen.” ~ Mary Rinell, EXC Media Director
The EXC would especially like to thank its 2021 series sponsors. Kenda Tire has been at a stable in the off-road industry for many years, and has supported hard enduro since it’s early stages. EXC is excited to have them onboard as Title Sponsor for 2021. XC Gear is a leading company in the motorsports industry. Their products are unmatched, and the EXC crew is honored to have them as the Presenting Sponsor for the 2021 season.
Additional Sponsors; MotoKolors, BLUD Lubricants, FXR Racing, RevDesigns, TwoRide.net, EVANS Waterless Coolant, Every Single Sunday, and Over and Out Moto. Thank you to everyone who supports the EXC, to all the racers and riders, the family and friends, the vendors, the promoters, the scoring, the media and especially to the AMA. We appreciate you all, now LET’S GO RACING!
For more details on the 2021 Kenda AMA Extreme Championship Schedule and events, visit www.amaextremechampionship.com.
Get all the latest off-road motorcycle racing news and results here.