Klock Werks teaming up with Corn Palace for a pre-Sturgis party on August 1st
This is a press release from Klock Werks…
In 2018 the World’s Only Corn Palace brought the Klock Werks Annual Pre-Sturgis Party to Main Street of Mitchell, SD.
Those in attendance witnessed Cole Freeman jump his 850 lb. Harley-Davidson Road Glide an unexpected 99’ 11”. That’s right, just one inch shy of 100 feet! There were over 1 million views of the video in just 24 hours!
We have teamed up once again with the Corn Palace to bring the fun back downtown. Join us on Thursday, August 1st from 5-10 pm for the Palace City Pre-Sturgis Party.
Here’s what’s happening….
Cole Freeman is back again this year! We’re not suggesting he will do anything as ridiculous as last year, but he definitely has something up his sleeve…
The music will be located to the east of the Scoreboard this year on the newly nicknamed Corn Palace Jam PadLot. Shelby Lee Lowe will bring his country style all the way from Nashville courtesy of our friends at Jack Daniel’s, and the night will be capped off with local favorite – and former Nashville singer – Dustin Evans.
The team at Klock Werks has teamed up with clothing sensation Dixxon Flannel and will be debuting the exclusive Klock Werks Flannel Colorway at the Pre-Sturgis Party. Known for their fit, comfort, and quality the Dixxon special editions have become collectibles. The creator of Dixxon Flannel, Danny himself and his beautiful wife Nicole will even be in town for the launch and word is there are people planning on being at the Pre-Sturgis Party from as far away as Boston to get theirs. It’s something you definitely won’t want to miss.
Once again we will welcome back the local car enthusiasts with free downtown parking as they show off their wares between 5th and 4th Street. Let’s fill all of Main and invite a friend who has a cool or unique car. The block on 5th Street west of Main will be reserved for the UTV Werks Show and Shine entries and of course bikes will have special parking as the feature of the evening.
A few other things to look forward to:
- Once again the Jack Daniel’s beverage garden will keep everyone refreshed. Catch up with friends, and make new ones, on 6th Street.
- For those that rode into town, the therapists from Integrated Massage Solutions will be on hand.
- There will be great food vendors filling the parking lot with great food for your tastebuds.
- The Mayor will take the stage early in the evening and present the Keys to the City to a couple of fortunate people. There will be a proclamation and expect some industry celebrities to be in town for the party!
- New this year you’ll find Drag Specialties present to answer questions on parts new and old, expect some fun fromJ&L Harley-Davidson and full support from Law Tigers.
Fun for all ages – motorcyclist or not – there is something for everyone to enjoy and partake in during this annual event. Whether it’s the people, the music, the food or the camaraderie that draws you to the heart of Mitchell, SD – don’t you dare miss this year’s Palace City Pre-Sturgis Party!
P.S. Make sure to RSVP as ‘going’ on the Facebook Event (click HERE). Doing this will ensure that you’re one of the first to find out what else gets added to this epic event!