Evans Powersports Waterless Coolant
Evans Waterless Powersports engine coolant is ready to use, no water required.
It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA). The boiling point is above 375 degrees and its antifreeze properties protects around -40 degrees. It is formulate to eliminate system corrosion, improve combustion, maximize HP, prevent boil-over and freeze-burst, and it is safe for pump seals and bearings.
Here’s what Evans says about its Waterless Powersports engine coolant:
- Most engine coolants/antifreezes are a 50/50 mix of ethylene glycol and water. Waterless coolant is a glycol-based fluid that is ready to use, no water required.
- Water has superior heat transfer capabilities but water’s low boiling point is close to the operating temperature of an engine, and water can cause corrosion.
- Waterless coolants provide sufficient heat transfer, boil at a higher temperature, and are non-corrosive.
- Evans is the only manufacturer of waterless antifreeze.
- Installing Evans waterless coolant eliminates many problems associated with water in conventional water-based cooling systems, while increasing reliability and engine life.
- Prevent freezing down to -40ºF
Jared Mees Endorses Evans Coolant
Jared Mees says he relies on Evans Coolant to win his races.
Here is Chris Carr, who shows us how to properly use Evans Coolant Motorcycle in your bike:
Tim Gajser also uses Evans Waterless Coolant
Click here for more New Products on Cycle News.