Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support Tech 2
Alpinestars’ Bionic Neck Support Tech 2 ($299.95) is designed to help prevent injury in a crash by dissipating and diverting impact forces away from the neck and spine.
Alpinestars’ Bionic Neck Support (BNS) Tech 2 is constructed from a high-performance carbon polymer compound and is designed to help prevent injury in a crash by dissipating and diverting impact forces away from the neck and spine. Designed for MX and off-roading, the BNS Tech 2 features Alpinestars’ rear stabilizer for progressive-force relief, and it also has new quick-release locking system. The BNS Tech 2 comes in fresh graphics that match AStars’ MX protection collection.
- Innovative quick-release locking system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal offers secure and convenient closure.
- Compressed EVA foam compound padding to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight.
- The BNS TECH-2 is constructed from an advanced, high-performance fiber polymer compound to offer: NEW: Complete design facelift & technical upgrading including new lightweight rear and chest padding and updated chinplate design.
- New graphics corresponding to new MX protection collection.
- Structural integrity and frame strength against heavy impact energies during a crash.
- Ultra-lightweight performance and comfort while riding.
Less weight than its predecessors.
- Resilience to low temperatures, below 0°C.
- The BNS TECH-2 is designed to provide a customizable, secure and personalized fit with the SAS (Size Adapter System) for a versatile fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.
- The Lycra®-laminated foam padding kits are adaptable and the interchangeable EVA foam pads allow compatibility with body protection systems.
- The lightweight Strap System can be worn over or under the jersey.
- The BNS TECH-2 incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb ergonomics.
- Rear stabilizer promotes PFR (Progressive Force Relief) and dissipates energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders and away from spine (thoracic vertebrae), and is connected to the frames via pivot key.
- Frame construction promotes improved contact with helmet during impact – including rear support edge that fits closer to the body.
- Extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to reduce hyper- flexion.
Here’s a look at some of Alpinestars MX19 Protection lineup:
VIDEO | Alpinestars MX19
For more information, call 310.891.0222 or visit www.alpinestars.com