A look back at the eighth round of the 2014 AMA Pro Motocross Championship at Millville, Minnesota. Photography By Shan Moore
- Trey Canard went 3-4 for fourth overall.
- Blake Baggett goes over the day’s game plan with Mitch Payton after the first practice session.
- Despite finishing third, Ken Roczen still maintains a 24-point lead in the standings.
- Justin Brayton is gradually getting back up to speed after sitting out several rounds due to a foot and a hand injury.
- Jeremy Martin claimed his fourth overall win of the season in the 250 class with a 1-2 moto tally.
- GEICO Honda mechanics wash bikes after qualifying, before getting them ready for the first moto.
- Eli Tomac grabbed his first 450 class win in the outdoor series at Millville with a 1-1 performance.
- Ryan Dungey grabbed a critical runner-up finish at his home race.
- Ken Roczen finished third with a 2-4. It was the first time all year that the Red Bull KTM rider has finished off the podium in a moto all year.
- Ken Roczen finished fourth with a 2-4. It was the first time all year that the Red Bull KTM rider has finished off the podium in a moto all year.
- Ryan Dungey pushed Eli Tomac late in the final moto, but eventually finished second.
- JGRMX/Toyota Yamaha’s Justin Brayton went 10-15 for 11th overall.
- Eli Tomac grabbed the holeshot in the second moto – both times. The first start was red flagged and restarted, and Tomac grabbed the holeshot in each.