Photos from the 2014 Anaheim I media day at Angels Stadium in Anaheim, California. Photography By Kit Palmer and Andrea Wilson
- A lean James Stewart looks ready for the gates to drop on Saturday night.
- Ryan Villopoto shows off his newly received 2013 AMA Supercross Championship ring.
- Rivals in the 250 Supercross class Eli Tomac (left) and Ken Roczen (right) make the move to the big class this season.
- Villopoto will have a stacked field to defend his title from in 2014.
- Justin Barcia's ready to top his rookie 2013 season.
- After answering questions for the media during the live press conference, the Supercross riders took to the track, including the reigning champ Villopoto.
- Tomac to run the number 3 for his rookie 450 Supercross season.
- Stewart returns for his second AMA Supercross season on the Yoshimura Suzuki.
- Ryan Dungey's ready for 2014.
- Ivan Tedesco fills in for the injured Davi Millsaps.
- Same team, new bike... Chad Reed puts some laps in on the Discount Tire Kawasaki.
- Asterisk Mobile Medical Unit receives a $130,000 donation from Feld Motorsports.