Photos from our review of the new 2013 Suzuki RM-Z250.
- The Suzuki still love to be told what to do in the corners. And it will do what you tell it. Photography By: Kit Palmer
- The RM-Z has smooth, controlable power, which is something you need on tight tracks where one small mistake can make a huge difference. Photography By: Kit Palmer
- Despite the triple-digit heat, CN tester Jason Abbott enjoyed the new RM-Z250 and couldn't get enough of the Suzuki supercross test track. Photography By: Kit Palmer
- Yes! There's a new transmission in there. Photography By: Kit Palmer
- Ring-ring - hello, Dirt Digits? The 2013 RM-Z250 is begging for some custom number-plate backers.
- The RM-Z took on both cosmetic and internal changes. Photography By: Kit Palmer