Photos of the 2013 Honda CBR600 Supersport bike.
- Like the CBR1000, the new CBR600RR gets new aluminum 12-spoke wheels.
- The base model CBR600RR is actually $50 less than last year's.
- Wanna look like Dani Pedrosa? Now you can.
- The 2013 Honda CBR600RR in action.
- The 2013 CBR600RR will be available in three color options: solid red, Honda HRC red, white and blue, and Repsol rac- team colors.
- New bodywork results in 6.5 percent less drag and more mpg.
- The CBR600RR is still comfortable enough for day-long rides through the canyons and even for daily commuting.
- Like the CBR1000 last year, the 600RR is now fitted with a stouter 41mm Showa Big Piston Fork.
- A new grill and ducting improves ram air efficiency by providing a straighter shot of air to the airbox.
- There's a new LED tail light.