Seventh Annual Giant Loop Ride
Seventh Annual Giant Loop Ride | June 1-3, 2018 at Crystal Crane Hot Springs, Oregon
This is a press release from Giant Loop…
Join us for the 2018 Giant Loop Ride, an adventure-motorcycle rally weekend in the high desert of Eastern Oregon, based out of beautiful Crystal Crane Hot Springs.
Explore incredible areas of the state like Steens Mountain, the Owyhee River, the Ochoco Mountains and the Alvord Desert while meeting new riding friends. All bike types and riders are welcome, but space is limited; your deposit secures your spot.
All licensed riders on street-legal bike types welcome – sport, dual sport, scramblers, adventure touring – and you can ride your own route or choose from a variety of routes and form your own groups to suit most any bike and rider skill level. Epic road riding awaits any who enjoy backcounty pavement!
- Two nights of no-hookups camping and hot-springs access (if you want RV hookups or cabins, please contact Crystal Crane Hot Springs directly to make reservations before April 30, 2018)
- GL drinkware and 2018 GL Ride T-shirt
- Two catered dinners, two catered breakfasts, snacks and beverages (more details below)
- Extensive GPS tracks library with routes to suite all bike types and riders – three-plus years of collecting and confirming routes
- Games and prizes
- Medical support provided by Adventure Medics
Register now to reserve your spot by paying a $100 refundable deposit.
More information and the event schedule is online at www.giantloopmoto.com