J.W. Speaker Adaptive LED Headlights
J.W. Speaker has new 7-inch adaptive LED headlights that have on-board sensors that detect lean angles when cornering, so the headlight can fill in the dark areas while cornering.
The Adaptive Headlight calculates bank angles on a real-time basis using proprietary technology and on-board sensors, automatically directing the light array up or down as the motorcycle leans. This additional illumination fills in the gaps that traditional headlights can’t.
They combine innovative low-beam optics and ComfortLite™ high-beam optics to provide foreground illumination and light above the horizon. They are plug-and-play for many bike models and are DOT and ECE compliant.
- On-board intelligence senses leaning angles when cornering to control light
- Dynamically fills in dark areas while turning
- Breakthrough improvement in visibility and safety
- Plug & play solution for 7-inch round (also known as PAR56) motorcycle-headlight buckets
- DOT & ECE dual-compliant headlight
- Dual Burn™ optics for extra punch of light
- ComfortLite™ high beams
The heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs system are now available to fit a variety of motorcycle makes and models. Here are a couple videos that show how they work:
The Technology behind the Adaptive Series LED Motorcycle Headlight