Matrix Concepts LS1 Lift Stand
The Matrix Concepts LS1 Lift Stand has a pedal that self-locks in the up position, and it can be customized with your name and number.
Matrix Concepts made its LS1 Lift Stand for all off-road bikes under 500 pounds, from the mini-bike rider to the everyday rider to the professional racer. It has a two-point Power Pedal so it is easy to operate, plus it is transport and store.
• Constructed from thin-wall, lightweight, strong carbon steel.
• Stable center post design.
• 12-inches in the down position, 15.5-inches in the up position.
• Durable powder-coated finish.
• 8 team graphics or you can customize with your name and number.
• Replaceable anti-slip rubber top and feet.
• Slotted top making it easy to pick up and handle.
• Deron bushing in center post for easy smooth action with urethane bottom bumper.
• Easy-access pedal that self-locks in the up position.
• Bolt-on wedge kit available (coming in January).
• Developed and tested by top riders in professional racing.
• Capacity is 500 lbs.