Wheel Jockey (and Limited Time Discount)
Wheel Jockey is a Compact Tool for Checking Tires and Chain Maintenance
Flat tires on motorcycles usually come from road debris—nails, glass, screws, staples etc, and can cause major damage to your person and your bike if a tire puncture causes a crash. Inspecting the tires, checking the air pressure (and cleaning the chain) doesn’t have to be a hassle. The compact design of the Wheel Jockey makes the task quick and easy.
• Sealed ball-bearing movement
• Wheels lifted less than 1.5″ off the ground
• Small, portable size
• Sturdy steel and aluminum construction
• Non-skid backing
• For use on road motorcycles only; not for off-road tires
• U.S. Patent No. 8,002,122
It is available in three sizes:
• Big Joc model 0087 for bikes up to 950 lbs.
• Sport model 0055 for bikes up to 650 lbs.
• Joc Jr. model 0044 for bikes up to 450 lbs.
And since May is NHTSA Motorcycle Safety Month, Wheel Jockey is offering a discount of $10 in addition to a free Stop & Go tire-plugger kit with the order. Use the promo code RIDE.
For more information, visit www.wheeljockey.com