Reign VMX has vintage-look racing gear with a clean, understated look for the modern rider who doesn’t care for super-colorful, busy graphics.
VMX’s Honda jersey can be paired up with the V3 Minuteman pants (pictured here in the newly introduced brown base), along with the Minuteman-colorway gloves that have knuckle and finger armor. The jersey has the look of a 1970s era Honda Factory rider and is cut to allow armor to be worn underneath. The in-boot MX pants, also available in black, have three hidden zippered pockets.
Honda Jersey – Look like a 70’s Honda Factory racer.
- Micro-birdseye vented, moisture-wicking fabric keeps you running cool.
- Vintage foam-padded elbows.
- Drop-tail cut in the back to keep your jersey tucked in.
- Wide cuff design allows you to push it up you forearm to securely wear it as 3/4 sleeve style.
Get the vintage look, but with modern construction and materials.
- Comprehensive knuckle and finger armor.
- Breathable Airmesh top layer to keep your hands cool and dry.
- Single-layer palm with silicone grippers on the fingertips for tactile grip/lever feedback.