Photography courtesy MotoAmerica
This just in from MotoAmerica: MotoAmerica, the new home of the AMA Superbike Series, today announced a multimedia agreement for extensive coverage of the series starting in 2015.
All MotoAmerica events will be telecast on CBS Sports Network, as part of a multi-year agreement between Torque.TV and CBS Sports Network announced earlier this year. Programming will air on CBS Sports Network on weekend afternoons and in primetime. The 2015 television schedule will be released at a later date.
Extensive digital coverage of the MotoAmerica Series, including event highlights, features and other content will also be featured on www.Torque.TV, North America’s new online destination for motorsports action and the high-performance lifestyle.
“Having television and online coverage of our MotoAmerica series is key,” said three-time 500cc World Champion and MotoAmerica President Wayne Rainey. “It’s important to our fans, our teams, our racers, and the entire industry. We’re happy to report that we’ve been able to finalize these arrangements, ensuring fans around the country will be able to watch and enjoy the on- and off-track action our series will provide.”
The provisional 2015 MotoAmerica Series schedule is as follows:
• April 10-12 Circuit of the Americas – Austin, Texas
• April 17-19 Road Atlanta – Braselton, Georgia
• May 15-17 Virginia International Raceway – Alton, Virginia
• May 29-31 Road America – Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
• June 12-14 Barber Motorsports Park – Birmingham, Alabama
• July 17-19 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca – Monterey, California
• August 7-9 Indianapolis Motor Speedway – Indianapolis, Indiana
• Sept. 11-13 New Jersey Motorsports Park – Millville, New Jersey