FLY Racing 2019.5 Kinetic Mesh Racewear
FLY Racing 2019.5 Kinetic Mesh Racewear is designed to flow air and filter dirt
When the heat cranks up, FLY Racing’s ultra-breathable Kinetic Mesh Racewear is made to keep you cool on the hottest summer days.
Utilizing ventilated dual-mesh construction, Kinetic Mesh flows air but filters dirt. Coupled with dynamic multi-directional stretch-rib paneling for flexibility and a ratcheting closure system on the pants for a secure fit, FLY says that the Kinetic Mesh is meticulously tested and researched for maximum rider comfort.
FLY Racing 2019.5 Kinetic Mesh Racewear is worn and supported by top Supercross athletes Blake Baggett and Zach Osborne, in addition to GNCC greats Thad Duvall and Trevor Bollinger.
VIDEO | FLY Racing 2019.5 Kinetic Mesh Racewear
- Tagless comfort-stretch collar
- Integrated dual-mesh construction allows massive airflow and filters out dirt
- Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit
- Relaxed shorty elastic sleeve cuffs
- Standard fit: not too tight, not too loose
- Ventilated mesh fabric flows air without sacrificing durability
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D polyester with mesh tech panels
- Leather heat-shield panels with DuPont Kevlar stitching
- Comfort mesh liner keeps you comfortable and cool
- Multi-Directional stretch-rib panels for flexibility
- Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
- Ratcheting fly closure allows for adjustability
MSRP for the jersey is $38.95-$41.95, and $114.95-$129.95 for the pants.