AHRMA Announces Search for Executive Director
AHRMA is searching for a new Executive Director
This is a press release from AHRMA…
Goodlettsville, TN (February 18, 2019) – AHRMA is searching for a new Executive Director to handle day to day operations. This 3500+ member not-for-profit motorcycle racing organization is replacing its highly regarded ED of 16 years. If you, or someone you know has an interest in this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $50k salary
- 20% of cash basis profit bonus
- $600 monthly insurance contribution
- $150 month toward cell phone and internet service
- Approximately 40 hours/week, not counting travel to events or working events.
Job Title: Executive Director
Reports to: Board of Trustees
Direct Reports: Membership Director, Communications Director, RR Director, DT Director, National OR Director
Job Overview: Planning, organizing, staffing, motivating and leading AHRMA in a manner that supports and achieves the goals established by the board of trustees by following AHRMA’s policies, procedures and rules. This role is considered the COO of the organization and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of AHRMA.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day-to-day to operations of the association.
- Establish and maintain banking and professional relationships
- All financial functions of the organization.
- Annual trustee election process and external financial and tax reporting
- Attend Board of Trustee meetings and Executive Committee meetings
- Maintain event-attendance reporting
- Assist membership office in membership retention
- Point of contact for membership on any question or concern brought forward
- Work with Road Race Director on creation of schedule and contract review/approval
- Work with Off Road Director on creation of schedule and contract review/approval
- Work to secure sponsorships as needed for AHRMA race programs
- Monthly review of pre-print version of AHRMA Mag with Communications department
- Duties assigned and/or delegated by the Treasurer and Secretary of the Board of Trustees
- Billing and collection of advertising invoices in AHRMA Mag
- Maintain off road race schedule for online entry system
- Point of contact for AHRMA’s investment accounts and reporting of such accounts
- Assemble annual operating budget
- Other duties as assigned
Educational Requirements: BS or BBA. Advanced degree preferred. PC literate. Experience with not-for-profit organizations a plus.
- Be able to sit 50% of the day.
- Be able to stand 50% of the day.
- Be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Use computer keyboard and other office equipment.
- Some exposure to outside conditions is required.
About AHRMA: The American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association is a member-owned nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the sport of historic motorcycle racing. Since 1989, AHRMA has provided an appropriate environment to showcase vintage and alternative modern racing motorcycles in the disciplines of roadracing, motocross, dirt track, trials, and cross country. With more than 3400 members, AHRMA is the largest vintage racing group in North America and is one of the world’s leading vintage motorcycle organizations.
American Historic Racing Association www.ahrma.org