Photos from our first rides of the new Austrian-built Husqvarnas in Sweden.
- After a 25-year split, Husaberg and Husqvarna, as well as many of both company's engineers, have been reunited, oddly enough, thanks to KTM.
- The new Austrian-built Husqvarnas are a mixture of Husabergs and KTMs.
- To emphasize Husky's legacy and off-road roots, Husqvarna/KTM held its 2014 world media launch in Sweden, but the company's new home is in Austria.
- Husqvarna chose Sweden's blue, yellow and white colors for their new-generation Huskys to reflect a time when "Swedish-bred bikes ruled the off-road world." Pictured here is the 2014 Husky FE 350.
- The TE 300 shown here and all of the new Huskys feature WP 4SC forks, linkage rear suspension, KTM-built engines, one-piece swingarms, and polyamide subframes.