Photos from the 2014 World Endurance Championship.
- Honda Racing to start on poll for tomorrow's Bol d'Or 24-hour race. Photography By Honda Racing
- Kevin Schwantz will return to the Suzuka 8 Hour in July.
- BMW has pulled its effort from the World Endurance Championship.
- Matthieu Lagrieve was injured today at the Bol d'Or in France.
- The Kawasaki team will start from pole position in the 37th edition of the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- For the second year in a row the MuSASHi RT HARC-PRO team of Takumi Takahashi, Leon Haslam and Michael van der Mark won the Suzuka 8 Hour Endurance Road Race. The team prevailed in challenging conditions. (Courtesy Bridgestone)
- The Mushashi RT Harc-Pro Honda ended up second fastest on day one at the Suzuka 8 Hours.
- Kevin Schwantz is returning to ride for the Yoshimura Suzuki team in the Suzuka 8 Hours. Last year the team finished third.
- Yoshimura Suzuki Shell Advance Team’s Takuya Tsuda's lap setting record put the team on pole position for tomorrow’s Suzuka 8 Hour.