Photos of Ducati’s World Superbike Team from the studio and their live streaming presentation. Photos Courtesy of Ducati
- A look at Giugliano's new steed for 2014.
- Davide Giugliano (34) and Chaz Davies (7) to campaign Ducati's factory effort in World Superbike.
- Ducati presented the 2014 team to the media and fans around the world via live streaming.
- Many feel if anyone can get Ducati back on track it is Dall'Igna (center), who left Aprillia for Ducati last fall.
- Giugliano and Davies talk 2014.
- (left to right) Davide Giugliano, Serafino Foti, Luigi Dall’Igna, Claudio Domenicali, Paolo Ciabatti, Ernesto Marinelli and Chaz Davies.
- Same team. New bike. Davies stays with Feel Racing, who made the switch from the departing BMW to run Ducati’s factory effort.