Photos from the opening round of the 2013 AMA Pro Road Racing season at Daytona International Speedway. Photography By: Andrea Wilson
- Cameron Beaubier contemplating domination...
- Jake Zemke was in fourth place but a mechanical failure forced him out on lap 32.
- The Daytona 200 highlights the phrase "team sport" in road racing with its pit stops. No one did them better than the Y.E.S. Graves Yamaha team and Garrett Gerloff.
- Danny Eslick made his debut on the Jordan Motorsports Suzuki.
- James Rispoli moved up to the Daytona SportBike class and finished seventh in his first-ever Daytona 200.
- Road Race Factory's JD Beach on the high banks of Daytona.
- Josh Herrin got his first-ever Superbike win.
- Daytona isn't kind to everyone... Josh Hayes was another rider struck by mechanical woes over the weekend.
- Melissa Paris (13) and Elena Myers (21) both finished in the top 10 of the Daytona 200.
- Martin Cardenas made his return to the Superbike class and got to celebrate it with a win in race two.
- Bobby Fong finished third in the Daytona 200 on his Triple Crown RMR Yamaha.
- What's a Superbike race without a Monster Girl?
- Roger Lee Hayden finished fourth in race two after crashing out of race one.
- Veteran Steve Rapp filled in for the injured Dane Westby on the GEICO Honda.