Photos from day two of the Red Bull AMA Amateur Motocross National Championships at Loretta Lynn’s. Photography By Kit Palmer
- Ryan Villopoto and Blake Baggett were on hand to sign autographs for their fans.
- Daxton Bennick came out on top of the 51cc (4-6) Special Limited moto.
- Levi Bolton (42) slips underneath Hayden Levender (22) en route to the 51cc (4-6) Shaft Drive Limited moto win. Levender finished third.
- Daxton Bennick has something to show off when he goes back to school.
- The 250 B classes charges into a slippery first turn. Aaron Plessinger  went on to win for the second time.
- The infield was just as bad as the track. If your bike broke, this was the only way you could get back to the pits.
- Matt Bisceglia came from behind to win the first 250 A moto.
- Austin Forkner (21) battled hard for his win in the Supermini 2 (13-16) moto.
- Ty Masterpoole was another happy Motorcycle Superstore.com Holeshot winner. He also won Wednesday’s 65cc (7-11) moto.
- Jett Reynolds lived up to his name once again.
- Noah Gordon took advantage of the excellent track conditions at the end of the day to take the 51cc (4-6) Limited moto win.
- The 40+ class had the honors of being the first out on the track after the long rain delay. It wasn’t pretty but they didn’t complain.
- She went to great lengths to rescue her racer’s goggles. She deserves big props.
- The threat of rain never went away.
- After waiting all day to race, the little guys were rewarded with ideal track conditions.