Photos of our 2014 Honda CRF270R project bike. Photography by Kit Palmer
- What’s the biggest advantage of the Cylinder Works 270cc big-bore kit for the Honda CRF250R? Torque!
- The ultimate vet bike? Our CRF270F has plenty of advantages vet riders will like over a 450.
- With the 270 big-bore kit installed, the Honda gets big-bike-like power while retaining its much-liked 250F characteristics.
- The heart of the CW big-bore kit - $650 will get you a new cylinder, piston and top-end gasket kit.
- The Cylinder Works big-bore kit is enhanced greatly by a few more bolt-on additions, like a pipe, cam and a larger air boot.