Photos from our first ride of the new 2014 Kawasaki KX250F. Photography By Adam Campbell.
- Kawasaki left well enough alone with the KX250F’s motor, but don’t worry, it still rips.
- The new white rear fender gives away its 2014 identity.
- The new white rear fender gives away its 2014 identity. Photography By Adam Campbell
- New fork settings help stabilize things as you enter the turns.
- The KX250F gets Launch Control Mode likes its big brother has had since 2012.
- Overall solid stability is one of the KX’s strong points.
- After three years of big changes, Kawasaki made few revisions to the 2014 KX250F. Photography By Adam Campbell